7.05.2011

go-to smoothie

This, my friends, is my go-to smoothie. I jumped on the green smoothie band wagon about a year ago. I probably drink one every other morning.


1 banana
1/2 c. frozen mixed berries
1/2 c. frozen mangos
2 handfuls of spinach
1 c. water

Blend until smooth. (Sometimes I have to push the spinach down a bit to get it to blend. I have a cheap blender.)

If I have more fresh fruit I may change it up a bit. And when it's all fresh I use ice cubes instead of water.

I'm telling you, the days I have this for breakfast I feel so much better. But I do like a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios every once in a while, too!

1 comment:

  1. Made my first green smoothie this morning! I love smoothies for bfast in the summer, but always forget about the "green" part. Threw in some spinach and was super happy with it.

    ReplyDelete