Here you go Wendy...
Easy, easy, easy!
From this... to this... to this... in a few easy steps.
1. Wash your kale.
2. Cut the stems off your kale and cut or tear into small pieces.
3. Toss the kale with olive oil and place on a cookie sheet.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes.
5. Turn over the kale chips and cook for 3 to 5 minutes more until the kale is browning and papery.
6. Sprinkle the chips with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
It is that easy and so, so good! I have seen other recipes that use cider vinegar as well as a few other ingredients but I have to be honest, I love these simple ones so much that I have never seen the need to do these any other way.