7.29.2010

big whooping veggie breakfast burrito


The kids were with the sitter yesterday.  After my run around Lake Harriet (where I ran into Kerry!) I came home and made a big whooping veggie burrito.  I sauteed scallions, summer squash, zucchini and green pepper and threw in two eggs at the end.  Topped it off with guacamole and salsa and put it in a sprouted wheat tortilla.  Perfect with some blueberries and strawberries that were in the fridge.  Yumskins.  And no kids whining, "What veggies are you cooking, Mom?" and "Do we have to EAT that?!"

3 comments:

  1. yum kerri- love all of these posts-sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was running low on dinner ideas tonight and came to your blog for inspiration. Made veggie & egg burritos for me and the sis after re-reading this post. So yummy.

    ReplyDelete